Novitex is dedicated to providing a workplace where health and safety risks are properly managed and environmentally sustainable practices are employed. We continually strive to develop environmentally responsible and safe methods for our business and solutions, and encourage our clients, vendors and peers to operate in a more sustainable manner.
We achieve this by providing high quality training, comprehensive workplace evaluations, emergency response strategies, hazardous materials management and by managing regulatory information. Novitex preferred suppliers share our commitment to sustainability and safety. We also encourage clients to implement eco-friendly and safe practices. Examples include:
- Eliminating needless use of consumables
- Digitizing documents to eliminate the need for paper and storage
- Leveraging aftermarkets for consumables and equipment
- Using recycled materials
Environmental, Health & Safety Program:
We have leveraged our nearly 30 years of experience to develop a comprehensive program that supports our mission. Our program includes, but is not limited to:
- Injury and environmental incident reporting, investigation, root cause analysis and corrective action planning
- Employee safety huddle meetings and dedicated communications on environmental issues
- Job hazard analysis program development and maintenance
- Documented hazard inspections and corrective actions
- Employee education and accountability
- Integrating environmental requirements into the procurement process
A key part of our program is empowering our employees to exercise their “Stop Work Authority” if they recognize or suspect a hazard that may reasonably be expected to result in an accident or adverse environmental impact during any task they perform or observe. Novitex does not tolerate any reprisals for exercising this authority in a responsible manner. Employees are also encouraged to examine practices and methods to ensure our operations are conducted in a sustainable manner.
Novitex values the safe and effective performance of each employee, every day. Our goals are to have our employees go home without injury and to promote services that are environmentally sustainable on a daily basis.
News & Insights
Here’s why, when it comes to business process best practices, technology isn’t the only ‘ology’ you need to inspire enterprise-level business process change.READ MORE
When accurate geocoding and print-on-demand services are incorporated with this type of holistic communication creation engine, there are sizeable pain points that can be alleviated.READ MORE
As Earth Day 2017 approaches, what better time than now to take a hard look at which areas of your operations there may be levels of efficiency, and additional environmental benefits, that are yet to be tapped. READ MORE