Below you will find the W-9 forms for Novitex and some of its subsidiaries and/or entities:
- Please note that all W-9 reflect the physical address for taxes and will not be changed
- Please note on the W-9 that we are a corporation and not 1099 reportable.
- Please delete the 1099 if you are filing with the Internal Revenue Service.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
- Novitex Acquisition, LLC
- Novitex Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
- Novitex Government Solutions, LLC
- IBIS Consulting
- SIG-GP, LLC
News & Insights
To help bring more attention to this mail center security, Novitex has compiled three preventative measures that can be taken to help secure your corporate mail center, while maintaining efficiency of workflow at the same time.READ MORE
While you may assume that most businesses have implemented systems to streamline communication processes and eliminate manual work related to mass, customized customer communications – many have not. Here's why they should:READ MORE
Whatever they may be, the day-to-day habits of students and employees in 2017 have made traditional mail delivery workflows less tenable, and have created a need for creative solutions to deliver inbound communications. But there is a way forward.READ MORE